Shop Now

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The New Year

I hope everyone had a great holiday.  Mine was a bit frantic with all the craft fairs I did, but we managed to spend a couple days in Arnold for the first few days of the year.  It is one of my favorite places to go.


We spent an afternoon at Big Trees State Park and it was amazing.  



The girls were not prepared for how cold it was, especially after playing in the snow with just leggings and tennis shoes.  It was all good and fun for the first half of our hike.  Then the crying started.  The second half wasn't fun for any of us.


At least I got a few good pictures before we left.

I'm also working on a few goals for the new year.  Most importantly, I'm working on getting my Etsy shop up and running!  Hopefully in the next month or so, it will be ready to go.



1 comment:

  1. You did enjoyed your holiday in a perfect manner. spending time with your kids is always a greatest moment of the life. your yearning expertise are awesome too. i can't believe you have created so much beautiful pieces.

    ReplyDelete