Have you seen all the glitter ornaments around blogland lately? I have and I’ve fallen in love with them.
As soon as I figured out how to make them, I ran to Michaels for all my supplies and got to work. I made two dozen the first night. They are so easy, so fast and they’ll make excellent hostess gifts for all my Christmas parties this year.
Here is what you’ll need:
Pledge Floor Care with Future Shine (this stuff will last forever)
Clear glass ornaments
Envelope – to use as a funnel. Cut in half and then snip off one corner
Extra Fine Glitter
Two small containers – one for the extra glitter and one for the extra Pledge
1. Pop out all the metal hooks from the ornaments
2. Squirt a little bit of the Pledge into the ornament and swirl it around. Try not to shake it so there won’t be a lot of bubbles.
3. After the inside of the ornament is completely coated in Pledge pour it into one of your containers.
4. Pour your glitter into the ornament.
5. Cover the opening of the ornament with your finger and shake the glitter so that everything is covered.
6. Pour excess glitter into the 2nd container.
7. Pop your hooks back on and you’re done!
Fingerprints on the Fridge, Kojo Designs, My Romantic Home, Sassy Sites
Tatertots and Jello, Tidy Mom, Whipperberry, A Vision to Remember
Funky Junk Interiors, Be Different Act Normal, I Heart Naptime, C.R.A.F.T.,
The DIY Showoff, Created By Cori, Dittle Dattle, Between Naps on the Porch
The Girl Creative, Skip to my Lou, Keeping it Simple, Embellishing Life
Sugar Bee Crafts, Serenity You