Shop Now

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rite Aid Coupon Shopping

I LOVE coupon shopping and my favorite store is Rite Aid.  It's been a couple months since I've done any coupon shopping and my stockpile is getting low, so I started it up again today.  Here's what I got:


2 Colgate Sensitive toothpastes ($3.50 each)
2 Dove Invisible Solid deoderants ($2.00 each)
1 Secret Clinical Strength ($7.99)
Total: $18.99 plus tax

Here are the coupons I used:
$4.00 off $20.00 purchase (Rite Aid video values coupon)
$2.00 off non-prescription purchase (Rite Aid video values coupon)
$1.00 off non-prescription purchase (Rite Aid video values coupon)
(2) $1.00 off Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste
(2) $2.00 off Dove deoderant
$1.00 off Secret Deoderant

Total after coupons (with tax): $4.16 and I got back $12 in +Up Rewards

I didn't have any +Up Rewards to use this time since I haven't done any coupon shopping lately, so my out of pocket was a little "expensive" for me, but I've got two more great transactions for next weekend that should be almost free.  I'll let you know my plan later in the week if you are interested in doing some Rite Aid shopping.

3 comments:

  1. hi :) That is so great! I wish we had coupons in Australia!!!! Would be so great. Haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love a deal!!!! It is a little bit of effort but the payoffs for your family budget...priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad we don't have riteaid in the midwest :(
    CVS is a good 2nd choice though :)

    ReplyDelete