Shop Now

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sidney Mickel

She's finally here. Sidney was born on January 14 at 12:53 p.m. We came home from the hospital and we had one day before Mike left for New Orleans. It has been a rough few days. I forgot just how cranky and emotional I get when I don't sleep for days on end.

And to top it all off, Mike called Monday night and told me his ATM card was stolen. I checked our account online and someone wiped out our checking account. It was not a good night. I called the bank and they couldn't do anything for me over the phone. I had to go into the bank branch the next morning, taking both girls out in the stormy weather, and straighten everything out. It took forever. We finally got everything fixed but it will take a few weeks to get our money back.

Mike finally comes home today and I can't wait to go to sleep!



1 comment: