Shop Now

Friday, May 8, 2009

Free Stuff March and April

I have a talent for getting free stuff. Finding, winning, earning (I know, technically not free, but if I can earn it while I'm in my jammies, free enough), whatever, I can find it.

You know when you listen to someone winning on the radio and they say, "Oh my gosh. I've never won anything before!" Well, that's not me. In fact, there was a point when I won so much, the DJ's started to recognize my voice. The best stuff I've won? $635.00, a night on the town including limo, drinks, dancing, and food, concert tickets, and of course, lots of CD's.

In March and April, I got a lot of free stuf.

1. From www.freegrabber.com (If you decide to do this, I would suggest opening a separate email account that you don't have to check because you'll get a lot of spam):

Coffee
Ziploc baggie
Body wash
Lots of shampoo/conditioner

2. Things I've won:

1 dozen cookies from The Cookie Connection
Mini Scrapbook

3. Things I've gotten from surveys/testing:

3 full bottles of sunscreen
Box of Kleenex
Can of Pringles
2 boxes of Hostess cupcakes
Can of shaving cream
2 rolls of paper towels
Sweet and Sour Marinade
Package of Pampers Cruisers
Cash

This one is my favorite because I'm always finding packages in the mail, and I get to keep everything I test. Besides testing and keeping the products, I actually get paid for it!

If you want me to send you some links to the survey websites feel free to leave a comment with your email and I'll send them to you (that way I get referral points). Again, I would sign up for a separate email account because if you are consistent with this, you'll get a lot of surveys. I've done this for several years now, and I haven't gotten any spam from this, so you could use your regular email if you wanted to.

Happy Weekend.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I always sign up for the free samples on Walmart.com. I usually end up putting them in my travel bag, but sometimes they are so fun that I have to use them right away.

    ReplyDelete