Shop Now

Monday, August 18, 2008

Pictures

When we were in Seattle we had some pictures taken by a photographer and we got the pictures over the weekend. They turned out so great. Here are a few of my favorites:






I think we are finally done traveling for the year, but there is still no time to relax. Last week I started training for a bunch of runs this fall. I will be running 2 half marathons and a full marathon. I'm very excited and so far, totally committed to all the running I will have to do.

Saturday I will be starting my first sewing class at the local junior college. I've had a sewing machine sitting in my closet for almost a year and I just don't know how to work the thing. I have big dreams of new curtains, duvet covers, purses and clothes for Madison. I'm not sure how it will go, but I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment