I think I may be the only person that loves making New Year's Resolutions. It's a chance to decide what type of person you want to be, how you want to live your life, an attempt to be a better person. And then, hoping that unlike the 20ish previous years, this will be the year you stick to it. I also might be the only person that does not put "work out more often" on the list since that is something I am constantly saying to myself. So, here is a start to this year's list:
1. Save xxx amount of money.
2. Read 20 books.
3. Get rid of the clutter hiding in closets, under the bed, etc.
4. Take care of things when they need to be done, not at the last minute.
5. Remember everyone's birthday.
6. Learn to sew with the new sewing machine I got for Christmas.
7. Watch less TV.
8. Update my blog more often.
9. Begin crafting now for end of the year craft shows and Christmas. I will not be stressed out this year!
10. This is a big one: Run 1,000 miles in 2008.