Shop Now

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Every morning when I get to work, I get my coffee, turn on my computer and check to see of BrooklynTweed has posted anything new. Then I go through every single blog on his "favorite knitters" list and envy all of the gorgeous completed projects that have been posted.

And when I go home at night, I take a look at all the half finished projects hidden away in all rooms of my house. Since this week is premier week on TV, I will have plenty of knitting time as I sit and watch as many shows as possible. I hope by next week to have several projects to post so maybe someone will envy all the finished projects on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Sandi, You are so talented!! I was so excited about premier week, however, I get so tired that I have yet to watch anything! Sad!! I'll watch Ugly Betty tonight for sure (and then probably fall asleep during Grey's).

    ReplyDelete